BREEZE Constant-Torque Hose Clamps
- Patented belleville spring design eliminates "cold flow hose leaks" by automatically adjusting diameter for hose compression set or expansion/ contraction of hose and fittings due to temperature changes.
- Specified by many top fleets for new vehicle installations.
- Recommended for bus, truck and heavy-duty equipment air intake, turbo charged and supercharged, and coolant connections.
- Extended inner liner covers worm gear slots to protect against extrusions and damage.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Extended adjustment range permits fewer stocked parts for complete coverage.
Note: Clamps sold individually.
Size examples: For a 2.5" silicone coupler you would want to use CT-9440. For a 3" silicone coupler you would want to use CT-9448.
Information on Clamps:
EFFECTIVE DIAMETER RANGE
Aero-Seal construction for use on small diameter applications - 9/16" (14mm) band width. All stainless steel.