Shipping fees are calculated automatically based on your shipping address and the shipping methods available for your area. If you are attempting to place an order and do not see an available shipping method listed in the checkout screen please contact us and we will take care of a custom shipping quote for your order. If you desire alternate shipping, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Shipments on off the shelf and dropship items go out within 1-5 days business days after you have placed your order. All orders will be shipped insured. If your order is returned to us marked as "refused" or "return to sender" we will ship it back out only after contacting you and charging for shipping the package back out to you again. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment. A claim will have to be made with the shipping carrier to cover lost or damaged shipments. Insured items damaged or lost in shipment will be replaced upon completion of appropriate measures with the shipping carrier.
Custom Order Parts
We make every effort to complete custom orders in the time quoted. Please keep in mind that these times are not guaranteed unless stated otherwise and build times may be longer due to unforseen circumstances. We do our best to get orders out as quickly as possible. During the busy times of the year, it may take longer to receive custom parts. If you need your part sooner or in a hurry please contact us first so that we can prioritize your order to get it out to meet your schedule and/or deadlines. Custom ordered parts include items such as turbo kits, custom shrouds, intakes, and any other custom fabricated parts.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase and given a refund minus 15% restocking fee (less shipping costs and any transaction fees incurred), provided the item has not been installed and the item arrives in the condition that it was shipped. Any item found to be defective must be returned for inspection, at which point a replacement will be shipped out. If the item is not found to be defective, return shipping must be paid by the customer.
Items returned in the same condition that they were purchased that were never installed will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Custom made items that are built-to-order are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned. Items returned in a condition other than how they were shipped will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 35% or a restocking fee to be assessed by EMSPowered upon receipt of the item depending on the condition.
Warranty on exhausts, headers, manifolds, and downpipes
Information for Used Engine Warranty
WARRANTY & SALES POLICY:
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered
A. Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered warrants that every used engine sold by Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered will be in a serviceable condition, having regard to the nature of used engines, for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications:
1. Used Replacement Engines – 90 Days
2. Used Performance Engines – 60 Days
3. All Electrical/Electronic Parts – No Warranty
4. Used Replacement Transmissions – 30 Days
B. ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
3. Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the engine at its own discretion and determination.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED:
All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc), transmissions, drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
3. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
4. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
5. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
6. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
7. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
8. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
9. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
10. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
11. Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered.
13. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
14. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
E. LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
F. DISCLAIMER 1.
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered. Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
G. DISCLAIMER 2.
Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
G. DISCLAIMER 3.
Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered will not be responsible if the engine does not fit into your vehicle. The customer is responsible for informing himself/herself concerning the application of the engine they intend to purchase.
H. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE.
1. To file a warranty claim, call us at 512-686-2800 or email us at email@example.com.
2. The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective engines and no replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is defective, Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered will refund the shipping charges to the customer and ship out a replacement engine. If the engine is not defective the customer will pay all shipping charges to ship the engine back to the customer.
3. The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
4. In the event that the wrong and/or defective engine is not returned to Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered within 60 days after a replacement engine is sent to our customer, the customer will be charged the full amount of the engine, plus all freight charges.
Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by Vorzex Inc DBA EMSPowered are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
a. Must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a certified mechanic.
b. Set ignition to specification as recommended by manufacturer.
c. Change oil after 500 miles.
d. Re-torque cylinder head bolts to manufacturer’s specification.
e. Check cooling system and service if rusted or contaminated with oil and replace coolant.
f. Must replace the timing belt, oil filter, water pump and spark plugs.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Orders can be cancelled if they have not been shipped
A $25.00 fee will apply to cancelled orders paid by check.
All refused/returned orders will be charged 20% of the invoice amount for restocking fees plus all freight charges to return the item to our warehouse.
Condition of Used Engines
These are used engines which have been in use for 20,000-60,000 miles (depending on the year of manufacture) and are not brand new. There may be scratches on the engine because it is used. There may also be fragile plastic, metal or rubber parts that could possibly bend or break during shipping. These parts can be replaced with parts from your original engine or bought from a local used auto parts store and are not covered under warranty.